Powered by Blogger.

sephora vib sale

Ah yes, it's definitely that time of year again- when my credit & debit card get so much use I'm surprised they don't mel...


Ah yes, it's definitely that time of year again- when my credit & debit card get so much use I'm surprised they don't melt, and my room becomes overly cluttered with Christmas gifts! To be honest, most of the time, I barely shop at Sephora more than twice a month, but come November/December, that's when my wish list gets a bit out of control (mainly thanks to pretty packaging- I'm drawn to products I don't need!) I was blown away when I found out VIB members would also be getting 20% off this year, so I quickly started browsing the site daily to see what I should stock up on. However, I reaaally didn't want to shop online despite them having better stock on there, so I just crossed my fingers and hoped they'd still have what I wanted in store.

Here's what I got in the end:


...not much, as you can see.


I don't need more perfume. I really don't. At all. But...this set cost $120 before the 20% discount, and the 1.7oz perfume that it comes with already costs $115 on its own, which means the lotion is only $5! To be perfectly honest with you...I was drawn to the set because of the adorable tin can (see! darn packaging!), but the original Chloé eau de parfum is genuinely one of my favourite scents, and it lasts so long on my skin, which is rare for me!

The Shiseido facial cotton was just a necessity that I needed to stock up on as I've run out, and they're the only cotton pads that I am willing to use now with my toner. The Laneige set is a gift for a friend that asked me for skincare recommendations- and as you may remember, I've raved about the small amount of Laneige products that I've tried (and for $15, the set is such a good deal!) I'll probably pick up a few more if there are still any left. I'd actually planned on getting the 6 piece set, but they haven't had them in store since September- only online :(

Last but not least, the eyeliner from the Shu Uemura x Maison Kitsuné collaboration...


I mean, like I could really resist something that has cute little croissants on it, right? Kitsuné is a brand I really love, so I was super excited about their collab, but there wasn't really anything I was crazy about aside from packaging... but I did need a new gold eyeliner to replace the Anna Sui one I've worn out, so I gave in and picked one up. Unlike the latter though, which was more of a white gold, this is just pure golden shimmery goodness, and I love it. (The swatch does it no justice. Sorry.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!