Powered by Blogger.

nail art: carven pre-fall 2015

Ever since my post on  Dior Resort 2014 nails , I've kinda gone a little crazy with the runway inspired ideas, and have more or less...



Ever since my post on Dior Resort 2014 nails, I've kinda gone a little crazy with the runway inspired ideas, and have more or less been switching up my designs every two weeks or so...(which means this will most likely be a long-running series!) At the moment, I'm dabbling with some ideas from the Chanel Fall 2015 show, but here are some Carven ones I did a few weeks ago:



I can't remember if I've talked about the colour I have as a base before, but it's something Revlon sent to me ages ago and I'm still unbelievably obsessed with it (especially in the fall). It's 'Nude Beige', and though it looks really tan in the bottle, it actually is the perfect nude shade, I find- literally a 'your nails but better' kind of colour, and it looks amazing when you have longer nails (plus it's not noticeable when it chips a bit, which is a plus in my book!)

And as always, here are the looks I used:


(Also, can we talk about this super lush green coat? I loooove this collection.)


I found a similar coat from Band of Outsiders, and I'm super tempted to splurge a little as an early Christmas gift...







You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!