Powered by Blogger.

marc by marc jacobs fw14 @ the bay vancouver

Delayed post (as always), but I was delighted to attend last month's launch of the Marc by Marc Jacobs FW14 collection at The Bay hosted...

Delayed post (as always), but I was delighted to attend last month's launch of the Marc by Marc Jacobs FW14 collection at The Bay hosted by the wonderfully adorable & charming Beckerman sisters- Samantha & Caillianne.




Being Luella Bartley & Katie Hillier's debut collection for Marc by Marc Jacobs after Marc's departure, I remember all the buzz and hubbub that surrounded this collection back in February. They certainly didn't disappoint, with a BMX inspired collection that was tough but still feminine and featured tons of prints & patterns that kept it playful- as MBMJ is known for. What I enjoyed the most though, was the super cute braids the models sported- fun, but not in a schoolgirl way! (I think my hair is much too thick to pull it off. Sadface.)

I always have a blast at events put on by The Bay- and this time was no exception. The finger food was plentiful and delicious- there were also some super cool Marc Jacobs chocolate bars that were going around....

here's a picture of me holding said chocolate! taken by my lovely friend christina.
adorable & delectable mini cupcake that we had to chase down the servers to get. they kept running away from us :(
On to the most important part- the clothes themselves!
Being completely oblivious as always, I hadn't known there would be a fashion show, so I wasn't able to snag a good spot. Having to view it from the back.....even worse than being relegated to second row at fashion week! ;)






Here are my personal favourites from the collection:

marc by marc jacobs: black moto quilted bag
marc by marc jacobs: black leather easy rider ankle boots

But best of all......we were treated to goodie bags!!!!



How adorable is that mirror?! I love how sophisticated and sleek it is. We also got some fun nail wraps from Marc Jacobs x Minx, and of course, the adorable tote bag itself!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!