Powered by Blogger.

black friday sale @ holt renfrew

Today, I decided to brave the crowds at Holt Renfrew to check out the Black Friday sale- which is offering up to 40% off, with some special...

Today, I decided to brave the crowds at Holt Renfrew to check out the Black Friday sale- which is offering up to 40% off, with some special hourly sales going on as well. There were hordes of people swarming the bags, and as expected, the shoe area was chaotic as always. I've put together a list of my favourite shoes that are on sale if you're looking to splurge a little this weekend!

PRADA

I don't think I even realized until now how many things I picked out from Prada, haha. If you couldn't already tell, my love for maroon + suede is still going strong!

Prada Double Buckle Short Boot with a 4 inch heel. These were unbelievably comfortable, to my surprise. (and I do love a beautifully structured boot!) On sale for $659 (originally $1100).

Prada Bicolor Suede Pump. On sale for $529 (originally $750).

Prada Studded Ankle-Strap Sandal. These are so pretty I want to cry, honestly. If I, for whatever reason, had to attend a red carpet event, I would totally go for these. On sale for $739 (originally $1050).

Prada Suede Point-Toe Ankle Boot with a  inch heel. These have a elastic panel, so there's no fuss involved in getting them on! Also surprisingly comfortable, considering how much I usually dread stilettos. On sale for $589 (originally $990).


GUCCI

Gucci Ankle-Strap Patent Leather Sandal. Ah....an iconic Gucci shoe!!! So many variations and yet they're all stunning *heart eyes emoji*. On sale for $629 (originally $895).

Gucci Cap Toe Suede T-Strap Pump. I just have a thing for T-straps. On sale for $449 (originally $650).

CHLOÉ

Chloé 'Bridget' pump. I'm not a huge fan of flats, honestly- so these are the best alternative for days when I just can't survive in heels. Love the classic Chloé scalloping detail. On sale for $489 (originally $695).

Chloé Pointed Toe Ankle Boot with a 3.5 inch heel. Elasticated side panels once again, and I love how fitted these are- I don't have to worry about the front getting all bulgy and giving me the appearance of elephant ankles, if you know what I mean. Despite the height of the heel....these were SO COMFY I had to struggle not to buy them right then and there. On sale for $739 (originally $1050).


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

Alexander McQueen Suede Punk Skull Peep-Toe Pump. It's inevitable that wearing Alex McQueen will grab people's attention, I think. With a 5.5 inch heel, you'll definitely be noticed, that's for sure. On sale for $789 (originally $1125).



SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

Salvatore Ferragamo Pimpa Patent Bow Pump. Absolutely obsessed with these. Ferragamo's Italian craftsmanship is to die for, and this is just a good ol' classic black pump! These are quite heavy, and the heel is thick, so no worries about stability! On sale for $479 (originally $685).


BURBERRY

I could be wrong, but I very rarely see Burberry shoes on sale at Holts, so I had to try these on!

Burberry Point-Toe Suede Pump (I think these are the 3.9 inch ones. Could be wrong.) I love the little detail of the metal plate with 'Burberry' inscribed at the back of the heel, but I will say that out of all the heels I tried today, I wobbled the most in these, haha. On sale for $299!!!!! (originally $500).


Doors open tomorrow at 7AM, so be sure to get there early to take advantage of the sale :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!