Powered by Blogger.

sale @ holt renfrew- up to 80% off!

My Holts sale post last fall seemed to catch people's interest, so here I am again with yet another! Their summer sale has been going on...

My Holts sale post last fall seemed to catch people's interest, so here I am again with yet another! Their summer sale has been going on for quite some time now, so the discount's been bumped up to 80% off with little left on the sale racks, so I thought I'd stop by and see what good steals are still available :)

SHOES

There really isn't much selection here- and if you're not a size 8 or 9, then you're pretty much out of luck. There are, however, tons of Acne Studio heeled boots left for quite a good price, so I'd go check those out if you're looking for a pair of nice leather boots! Here are the two pairs of shoes I personally had my eye on:

Rebecca Minkoff Pointed Toe Cutout Fisherman Oxford Flats. On sale for $69 (originally $375) & Givenchy Striped Leather Pump. These are SO gorgeous- perfect for dressing up or down an outfit!! The best part? They're on sale for only $199!!!!!! (originally $1060, my gosh. if they were my size i'd definitely have snapped them up right away!)

Special mention to these floral Valentino boots from the pre-fall 2015 collection. They're not on sale as they're new in stock, but how cute are they?!

Valentino Floral-Print Paneled Boots: $1495

GOWNS/DRESSES

I wandered into the couture area just out of curiosity (which really just causes me more suffering as everything is so dreamy and obviously out of my price range), but for those that are looking to splurge on a dress anyway, there are amazing deals here!

This might also be the first time I've actually seen a Marchesa gown up close *swoons*:


Another exquisite Marchesa gown. Wedding dress goals, honestly!

On to the slightly more "practical" dresses.....

Oscar de la Renta Lace Dress: $2489
Jill Jill Stuart Collared Lace Dress: $289
Opening Ceremony Dimensional Frond Front Flare Dress: $89 (the flare & material of this remind of a slightly less glamorous version of what raf has been doing at dior hahaha)
SKIRTS

Last but not least, my one outfit staple- skirts! Once again, really not much left on these racks....

Jacquemus: $129. I've been really really excited about the fact that they started stocking Jacquemus at Holts- I've been following Simon Porte's work for over a year now, and they're always so fun- so French (basically like something out of a Jacques Demy film!) This skirt is from his 'Les Parasols de Marseille' collection. 

Carven Checked Skirt: $89. As always, I'm forever a sucker for checked/tartan/plaid skirts- I've just been wearing a school uniform for far too long, haha. I really wanted this skirt!!! Alas...not my size. If you're not familiar with Carven, I'd definitely check out their Bang Bang Girls (FW14) collection here- such a unique concept.

Happy shopping, y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!