Powered by Blogger.

anyone who's hung out with me knows i RARELY ever wear jeans/pants- in fact, it's a long-running joke between my friends to act s...

anyone who's hung out with me knows i RARELY ever wear jeans/pants- in fact, it's a long-running joke between my friends to act shocked every time they do see me in a pair

...but they do come in handy once in a while :P

i only own one good pair of jeans, and these are them. i'm lucky enough to be able to fit into clothes from GAP kids (it's cheaper!) these have good stretching power, and i've owned them for 3 years or so- they've lasted through all my weight changes!

back in first year, i was excited to learn i could buy a pair of jeans from F21 for $12...but before long i realized it's much better to pay more for a good pair of jeans that would last, as my cheap jeans began to blowout. another issue i had with them was how low they rode on my hips- with my GAP jeans, i never have to worry about accidentally showing too much of my rear when bending over or crouching ;)

other things to note? i love these cashmere sweaters from aritzia. they're great for layering, and despite being thin, they are quite warm. also, i am obsessed with blue pinstripe, but here's a secret though- the shirt is my dad's. he doesn't know i borrowed it, shhhh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!