Powered by Blogger.

all i want for christmas, is spam

FOR CHRISTMAS, I WANT: -a date with you. (or maybe just a long conversation on msn. that works too.) -a big family dinner. we haven't ha...


FOR CHRISTMAS, I WANT:

-a date with you. (or maybe just a long conversation on msn. that works too.)
-a big family dinner. we haven't had one of those in a while.
-a job.
-a big brother. (Santa, i'm sure you have an extra one of these lying around somewhere.)
-...more snow?!
-a book. maybe something like 'guitar lessons for noobs'
-a can of spam, or some toblerone.
-nerd glasses!
-letters from loved ones.





in other news, it feels good to 'blog' again.
lj will always be for fandoms :$
i've been talking to kg everyday, and yeeesh my stomach hurts from laughing.
my headphones are broken AGAIN and it makes me sad, f'real.
feeling kinda empty :S

POST COMMENTS AT (well, there's a link on the toolbar that says comments, so maybe that's right...)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!